Saturday, July 01, 2006

Our Thailand Adventure.....


Hi all, and welcome to our blog site.
This is kind of a record of our life in Thailand. I wish i had more photos to use from these first few weeks, but things were rather hectic to say the least. I will try and be better about showing you what goes on here.

Our story begins....... My name is Don. I moved to Pattananikom Thailand about 7 weeks ago. I live here now with my wife Roong, and our two daughters Palmy (17) and Puk (13), and a psycho dog named Bongo.

Pattananikom is about 2 hours north of Bangkok, and has a population of about 6000 people. It is mostly an agricultural district, with lots of farms scattered about. They grow all types of veggies. Most of which look like something out of a Star Trek episode. But during the fall months there is a vast crop of huge sunflowers harvested. It draws many tourists I hear. In the next posts, i will get some photos my last days in the USA, and the first few weeks here.......