Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Superbowl 51 Was a Hoot!

Well, another Superbowl has come and gone. Vit and I watched at the Hooters on soi 15. I don't think there was as big of a crowd this year, compared to last year, but it was still pretty full. It was definitely one of the best SB's in recent years. The falcons totally dominated the first half, and were up by like 3 touchdowns at the Gaga break.

 But, in the second half, the Patriots did what the Patriots do, they went ballistic. As much as I wanted to see Atlanta win, it was still an awesome comeback to watch. A lot of longtime records were broken in this game. In the end, it was the Brady bunch by a nose. I don't know why I thought it would be any different.

There were two guys that running around the bar high-fiving everyone each time the Falcons scored. But, at the end of the game they were sitting in a booth, quietly crying (literally). Anyway, a good time was had by all.

Thanks to Vit for being there, and to Jeab and the rest of the Hooter babes for taking good care of us. See you next year!



Here's a video someone shot during the halftime break. You can see Vit and I in it a few times.