Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Update


Where's a real doctor when you need one? I went back to my witch doctor in Bangkok on Sunday to get my blood tested again. Now, my cholesterol and triglyceride levels have both dropped about 60 points. I am pretty sure this is due more to the meds, than to the acupuncture, so no more needles or toe bleeding. I try to keep an open mind about that stuff, but there is a limit. Now the witch doctor says he is going to go after the hyper-sensitivity in my feet. This should be a hoot.

Yesterday was the first day of classes...almost. Only grades 7-9 and kindergarten started yesterday. The rest will start on Thursday. I didn't do much today, because the kids were mostly getting assigned to their homerooms and getting their books and such. My books should all be printed by the end of the week. It pisses me off that these clowns couldn't get that done on time. It takes 3 days at the printers. All they had to do was walk across the street. Now, I have to figure out what to do with the kids for at least 1 class this week, as I have all of them twice a week (2 classes I have 3 times). More time wasted!